Snow happens, so why let that impact your winter fun? Let Wallace Lawncare and Landscaping worry about your snow removal needs so you can spend more time building snowmen with your family. Our crew is so dedicated that when most people are sleeping, we are watching weather reports, performing snow removal, and even sprinkling salt on sidewalks.
Details of Snow Removal
Your safety and ease are our priority. As such, there are a few things to consider to make the most of our snow removal services. Our team is here to help you sort through details such as:
- Where you would like the snow to be piled.
- Mapping out all the areas you would like plowed.
- Ensuring that the snow pile isn’t located in these areas:
- Someone else’s private property
- Various structures including:
- Catch basins
- Electrical boxes
- Fire hydrants
- Water drains
Michigan Average Snow Fall
It is incredibly easy to build a snowman in Michigan… That is because on average Michigan receives 60” of snow every year. Get ready to build an entire family of snowmen!