Complete Lawn Care And Snow Removal
Imagine never having to haul water buckets or hoses around your lawn. With a sprinkler system, this can become a reality. All you have to do is set a watering schedule, and then relax! A sprinkler system is invisible until turned on, so you won’t even have to think about it. Consistent watering is vital in order to keep your landscape looking healthy. Let us help you with your sprinkler system and make your lawn care process that much easier.
Types of Sprinkler Systems
There are a couple of different types of sprinkler systems in which to choose from. Each is unique and meant for a specific purpose. They are:
- Overhead Sprinklers – these are widely used for lawns
- Drip Irrigation – these are normally used in garden beds or if you are concerned with your water usage because it uses less water
Things to Think About
Prior to deciding on which sprinkler system best suits your needs, take into consideration the following:
- What do you need to water? The watering needs of your lawn are different than those of your shrubs and trees.
- Do you have an existing landscape? A sprinkler system can be installed to support what you already have in place.
- Are you planning on planting new flowers? If so, it will be helpful to know exactly where they will be going. That way the sprinkler head can be installed in a manner that will optimize plant watering.